Welcome to Blond Surf! We are a service that provides our members with access to texts, motion pictures, audio-visual entertainment streamed over the Internet, computers and other devices. We provide you with high quality information, pictures and videos of yoga, fitness and stretch routines, foundational movements and bringing together a community of people that are interested in beginning a fitness or spiritual routine for the first time or getting into shape after a long time away from fitness or unhealthy lifestyle. This Website is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age without parental supervision. The Website is owned by Blond Surf. These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement”) apply to all of the products, services and websites offered by Blond Surf, the mobile or tablet versions thereof, any software and any applications created by Blond Surf whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- The Blond Surf service is provided by Blond Surf, Inc., or one of its affiliated companies.
- Privacy. Personally identifying information is subject to our Privacy Statement, the terms of which are incorporated herein. Please review our Privacy Statement to understand our practices.
- Communication Preferences. By using the Blond Surf service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Blond Surf relating to your purchases or enquiries. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration or other mean of contact. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new Blond Surf features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply email Customer Service or unsubscribe through the Blond Surf service.
- By completing a payment via the Blond Surf service and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you agreed fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Blond Surf service, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed for obtaining a product or service may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PURCHASED GOODS OR SERVICES. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some products. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may choose the payment method accordingly to what is available at the website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Blond Surf Service
- The Blond Surf service and any content viewed through our service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. Taking part in Blond Surf courses, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Blond Surf service and view its content through the service. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- We continually update the Blond Surf service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of content, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- Some Blond Surf content may become available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices. Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number and time period during which downloads will remain accessible. Some resources might be only playable via website.
- The availability of Blond Surf content to watch might change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Blond Surf makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching, listening or communicating experience on your display.
- The Blond Surf, all content and software associated with the website and its services are provided “as is” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. Blond Surf does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that you use of the Blond Surf service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright. The Blond Surf service, including all content provided on the Blond Surf service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks. Blond Surf is a registered trademark of Blond Surf, Inc.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Blond Surf service, please notify us by sending an email here: email@example.com.
- Applications. You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) that interact with the Blond Surf service. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Blond Surf is not responsible for such Applications.
- Use of Information Submitted. Blond Surf is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us, including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Blond Surf service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Blond Surf does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Blond Surf content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Blond Surf.
- Waiver of Liability
- You are accessing and using Blond Surf’s content which is offered by Blond Surf through its the service.
- You recognize that you must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. You understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and you represent and warrant that you are physically fit enough to participate and you have no medical condition which would prevent your full participation in the Activities. You recognize that the Activities may cause a physical injury or medical condition. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician before you participate in the Activities. If you have done so, you have taken the physician’s advice.
- You are aware that your participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries or conditions that you may have. You understand that you could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of your participation in the Activities. You understand your physical limitations and you are sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify your participation in any Activity before you become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the Activities including those which may result from the negligence of Blond Surf.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) you may have against Blond Surf and its employees, independent contractors and staff that you may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by you or anyone making a Claim on your behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
- “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that you may suffer, you spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
Terms of Purchase
1. The present terms and conditions set rules of making purchase online in BLOND SURF SHOP available at: www.blondsurf.com, who is run by the Seller.
2. Whenever these Terms and Conditions refer to:
a) the Seller – shall mean BLOND SURF
Blond Surf Magdalena Moszko
ul. Banacha 1/88, 76-200 Słupsk
b) Customer- shall mean a natural person with at least limited capacity to perform acts in law and people with finished age of 13 years subject to articles 11-24 of the Civil Code, and also legal person or any other entity without legal personality having legal capacity.
c) Shop – shall mean internet shop blondsurf.com, conducted by the Seller under following website: www.blondsurf.com
d) Goods – shall mean goods offered by the Seller for retail, available in the Shop
e) Price – shall mean gross price shown next to the information about the Goods, presented in Polish Zloty or Euro, excluding shipment costs of the Goods
f) Provider – shall mean Polish Post, InPost or courier company cooperating with the Seller
g) Costs of delivery of the Goods – shall mean payments for delivery of the Goods to the Client
h) Order – shall mean order for the Goods, made by the Client in the Shop according to following Terms and Conditions. Making orders in the Shop is possible 24 hours a day every day of the year.
3. Creating an Account in the Shop
- A person, who want to sign an agreement with the Seller about creating an Account in the Shop should click „Register” button, which is located in the right upper part of the website and then fill all the requested information. The Form is the Seller’s offer towards the future Client. To send the Form and finalizing registration procedure in the Shop, it is requested to accept the Term and Conditions.
- In the Form it is requested to fill a name and a surname, e-mail address, password to the Account. Login and password will be used to login, after creating the Account.
- It is forbidden to add illegal content to the Form.
- Clicking „Registration” button send a Form and means accepting the Seller’s offer, mentioned in the 1 part of Terms and Conditions. In that moment, the Client and the Seller are having an agreement about creating an Account in the Shop.
- If a Client is a Consumer or a Sole Trader, that person has a right to withdraw from the contract of creating an Account, without giving a reason up to 14 days from the moment when the Agreement was signed.
- An Account might also be created while making order in the Shop.
- A Client should take a good care of his/her data to login in the Shop, so other persons do not have an access to the Account.
- After creating an Account, a Client has a possibility to edit his/her date, add the address, making orders and checking the history of the last orders.
4. The Seller states that all the products offered in the Shop eyja.pl are brand new, free from material defects and title defects and were legally admitted to trading on a territory of Poland.
3. Information given on webpage of the Shop do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. They constitute invitation to offer making by the Customers.
4. Terms and conditions prohibit the illegal content.
5. The online shop is obliged to apply the code of good practices based on Article 2, section 5 of the Act of 23 August 2009 ( Journal of Laws from 20 September 2007) on prevention of unfair market practices understood as a set of principles of conduct, especially of professional and ethical standards of entrepreneurs who have undertaken to be bound by it in relation to one or more particular commercial practices or business sectors.
KIND, RANGE AND SIZE OF SERVICES SUPPLIED ELECTRONICALLY
1. BLOND SURF conducts sell of goods via Internet store blondsurf.com and provides “NEWSLETTER” service. The condition of services described in the Terms and conditions is to become familiar with regulations and its acceptance.
2. Services supplied electronically, according to the following Terms and conditions, consist in enabling to use the online store eyja.pl in order to conclude a sale agreement and complete it, and “NEWSLETTER” service consist in sending message containing information about current offer.
3. The „ NEWSLETTER” service is free of charge and requires to give the consent for sending commercial information and also to indicate e-mail address, to which the messages are supposed to be sent.
4. In order to use service based on hereby Regulations, the User should have:
* Internet browser: Internet Explorer in version not older than 8.0 or Mozilla FireFox in version not older than 9.0 or Chrome in version not older than 10.0 or Opera in version not older than 10.0;
* activated Java Script use
* activated Cookies files use
* active e-mail
THE CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT EXECUTION
1. Placing the order using Internet webpage of the Shop needs following operations:
* choosing the goods among those presented on webpages of the Shop
* adding the goods to the basket
* choosing payment method and delivery
* login to customer’s account in case, when the order is placed by registered customer
* Providing of the data necessary to perform the contract and accept the following Regulations in case, when the order will be placed by unregistered Customer
* click “order and pay” buton
3. The Customer receives on e-mail address provided by him an automatically generated message with request to confirm placing the Order through clicking in link added to the message.
1. The amount for the Goods and delivery costs can be regulated according to the following possibilities:
a. by bank transfer: Santander Bank: PL85 1090 2763 0000 0001 1435 0935
b. by credit card – using payment system enabling on-line payments on Internet webpage of the Shop, in situation, when the card owed by the Customer gives him such possibility
c. by bank transfer and Internet bank transfer through the Service paypal.
2. On Customer’s demand the Supplier will prepare electronic VAT invoice for the order.
DELIVERY OF ORDERED GOODS
- Delivery of the Goods is made by shipment of ordered goods to the address indicated by the Customer, through available forwarding companies (couriers). The shipment costs are added to order’s costs, according to shipment price lists.
- The client is requested to inspect the parcel upon taking delivery from the courier. In case of shipment decrease or damage, the Customer is requested to perform any activities indispensable to decide upon courier’s responsibility by informing the Shop about this matter: write a protocol describing state of the shipment, circumstances leading to damage and sign the protocol both by the courier and shipment’s consignee.
RETURN OF THE BOUGHT GOODS
1. According to article 27 from Act of 30th May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, position 827) concerning consumer rights, the Consumer has right to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason, by presenting to the Shop a notice of cancellation in a period of fourteen calendar days. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry.
2. Please send the returned Goods to the following address:
BLOND SURF – RETURN
ul. Rolna 16
62-002 Suchy Las
3. The Client is obliged to immediately return the goods to the Supplier, no longer than within 14 days from the day, when he withdraws from the contract. To maintain the period for withdrawal , the returned goods need to be sent back before the period’s end. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. If the consumer chose delivery of the goods other than the cheapest one offered by the Shop, the Shop is not obliged to return the extra costs.
4. The Seller, no later than in period of 14 days from the day the Customer received the notice of withdrawal of the goods, will return to the Customer all payments made by him, without delivery costs, however he can hold the return of the payment until the moment when he receives the Goods back or the Customer will deliver a proof of its sending back.
5. The Customer is responsible for decreasing the worth of the Goods as a result of using it in a way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. What is more, according to article 38 of Act number 5 concerning consumer rights , a right to withdraw from distance and off-premises contracts, does not concern the Consumer in regard to contracts, whose subject are goods delivered in sealed package, which cannot be returned because of hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
6. Detailed justification concerning withdrawal from the contract can be downloaded here, and sample of the document here.
GUARANTEE AND COMPLAINT
1. To Customers being consumers, the Seller is responsible for discrepancy between the Goods and the agreement. To Customers not being consumers, the Seller is responsible according to the rules set out in Civil Code.
2. Products offered by the Shop are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Information about warranty concerning every product may be find in product’s description on Shop’s webpage.
3. The Shop bears liability to the Consumer for non-compliance with the order of the ordered goods, in the case the delivered goods have defects, which results in decreasing its value or usability for the purpose defined in the contract or resulting from the circumstances or purpose of these goods; also, in the event when the goods do not have the qualities, of which the Shop assured, or if the goods were delivered to the Consumer incomplete and by the time of the agreement the Consumer did not know about it.
4. The condition to maintain the right to make a complaint is informing about the defect within period of 12 months (after 14 days from reception of goods). The Customer has right to: withdraw from the agreement, decrease the price, making replacement delivery of the Goods, repair. The complaint shall be investigated within 14 days from the date of reception of the Goods concerning the complaint together with necessary documents. In case of necessity to present expert’s opinion, the period of the complaint may be prolonged to 21 calendar days.
5. The defective Goods should be returned together with a description of causes of complaint into following address:
BLOND SURF – COMPLAIN
ul. Rolna 16
62-002 Suchy Las
1. The Client registers in the Shop and agrees on collecting and processing by the Seller personal data given in the form within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, in order to execute the Orders made in the Shop.
2. Provision of the personal data by the user is completely voluntary; however lack of acceptance for processing of personal data will disable registration and execution of orders of the Customer in the Shop.
3. The Customer can agree to receive from the Seller information for information and advertising purposes, also by electronic means of communication. Permission is granted by the Customer through ticking correct option on the registration form. Giving consent is not a legal condition for realization of the Order.
4. Every client has the right to access his personal data and to change it, also to demand deleting it.
5. The Seller that administers the set of personal data of the Clients is:
Blond Surf Magdalena Moszko
ul. Banacha 1/88
1. Terms and conditions enter into force on 1th May 2022.
2. The Terms and conditions may be changed with changes in the future. Every User will be informed about changes in the regulations by putting on the online webpage of the Shop information about changing of the Terms and conditions, showing the changes and leaving this information for 14 calendar days, and Users having User Account, will be additionally informed by the Shop through sending electronic message, presented by them in the registration form, showing changes in Terms and conditions. Information about changes in the Terms and conditions will be no later than 14 calendar days before establishing amended Terms and Conditions. If the User, having User Account, does not accept the new provisions of the Terms and conditions, he shall be obliged to inform the Shop about that fact within 14 days from the date of informing about changes in the Terms and conditions.
3. Any dispute related to service provided by the Shop shall be resolved by common courts of law. The Customer being the consumer, has the possibility of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court of the Provincial Inspector of The Commercial Inspection in Warsaw. Information about methods of access to this way and dispute settlement procedures, may be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in tab “Settlement of consumer disputes” („Rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich”).